In November, we created a 2019 calendar promotion featuring our beautiful photography of pets having fun. We made this calendar free to clients who protected their pet against heartworm disease with a 6-month treatment, and collected these funds to donate to local area shetlers and rescues. In our home market, Austin, we partnered with Austin Pets Alive, a non profit shelter that has been rescuing animals since 2008. Since then, they have saved over 50,000 animals.
THRIVE is proud to donate to a no-kill shelter like Austin Pets Alive. We are thrilled to know that our donation goes to help programs like:
- Parvo Puppy ICU: Treatment of dogs and puppies stricken with parvovirus
- Neonatal Kitten Nursery: Feeding and treatment of orphaned, unweaned kittens
- Dog Behavior Program: Dogs that require additional behavioral attention
- Dazey’s Ward: Treatment of cats with ringworm
- Barn Cat Program: Alternative homes for undersocialized or feral cats
- FeLV Sanctuary: Finding homes for cats diagnosed with Feline Leukemia
- Medical Triage Clinic: Routine and emergency care on an open admissions basis
- PASS: Animals that could avoid shelter surrender altogether with a little assistance
Stay tuned for more stories of our donations as they happen throughout the month to local area community shelters and rescues!