Losing a pet is one of the hardest things we as pet owners go through in life. But you are not alone in this journey.
The following resources have been compiled in order to help pet parents with the end-of-life journey.
- Helping Children Cope by Moira Anderson Allen M.E.d
- Grief Healing – Marty Tousley, RN, MS, FT, DCC (Distance Credentialed Counselor). The site offers a wide variety of grief healing related articles, a blog, discussion group and healing courses, including support for children
- Colorado State University Argus Institute: Helping Children Deal with Pet Loss
- AVMA – How Do I Know It’s Time
- AVMA – Pet Loss and Grief