Jennifer Denton is a Regional Medical Director for THRIVE Affordable Vet Care, overseeing all clinics in the West. She has been THRIVING since March 2019 and is an integral member of our medical team, exemplifying a PEOPLE FIRST attitude!
“I love watching the people I lead develop into great leaders themselves.”
Name: Jennifer Denton
Title: Regional Medical Director
Region: THRIVE West
Start Date: March 2019
Veterinary School: Colorado State University, 2005
- Before starting veterinary school, I worked at a Gibbon sanctuary in Thailand.
- I owned a practice in Colorado before joining THRIVE.
- I am very much a crazy cat person 😻 All cats, all the time!!!
- Whether it be sports, video games or board games with the family, I am very competitive.
- Reading is one of my favorite ways to unwind. Horror is my favorite genre and Stephen King is my favorite author.
I was drawn to THRIVE because of the people first culture we have. I am challenged to grow everyday by my colleagues, and I love watching the people I lead develop into great leaders themselves.
When did you know you wanted to become a veterinarian?
I am one of those people that knew I wanted to be a veterinarian since I was a child. I can’t remember ever wanting to do anything different, and I still love being in this profession.
Come grow with us and join Jennifer’s team today! Explore new opportunities at THRIVE.