“I wanted to work for a company that values their employees’ time away from work and THRIVE does that. Self care is so important – especially for veterinary teams.”
Name: Eric Ta
Title: Area Medical Director
Region: Dallas/Fort Worth
Start Date: November 2018
Veterinary School: Mississippi State University, 2011
- I love to travel. My wife and I travel to a different country every 2 years. The last country we traveled to was Jamaica.
- I am not fond of water and have a fear of drowning, but all my fun and memorable vacations have been at various beaches around the world.
- Even though I am allergic to cats, I love them!
- I am an avid Oklahoma fan. Boomer Sooner! My favorite game of the season is OU/TX. I have not missed an OU/TX game in the last 20 years.
- My favorite artist is Pink and I met her in person.
I decided to join THRIVE for the work/life balance it affords. I wanted to work for a company who values their employees’ time away from work and THRIVE does that. Self care is so important – especially for veterinary teams.
When did you know you wanted to become a veterinarian?
After becoming a mother figure to several kittens found in my parents’ backyard when I was young, I knew I wanted to become a veterinarian. Even though bottle raising five kittens was time consuming, it was rewarding to watch them grow. Yes, my parents allowed me to keep all of them.
Come grow with us and join Eric’s team today! Explore new opportunities at THRIVE.